Powered by Blogger.

High Back Leather Executive Chair

Monday, July 18, 2011



[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
The chair leans back which is nice. Doesn't seem to have too much lean which i don't really like but it's enough to put my feet up on my sub woofer. The leather is very nice quality and it has a built-in lumbar support which feels nice. My only issue with the chair was the first chair i sat in it and a bolt sheered off. But i told amazon and they had my new chair their the next day (same as what i paid for to ship it originally) and they had a ups man there the next day to pick up the broken chair. After that the chair has been flawless and very comfortable. The leather feels less cheap then the leather on my old chair. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP