Powered by Blogger.

Broyhill Big & Tall Executive Chair, Brown & Mahogany

Monday, July 18, 2011



[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
I have had this chair for almost 3 years now, I'm 6'4" and a bigger guy near 300lbs and I love how deep it is to support my legs and how high the back is unlike standard chairs made for people shorter than me. The support is great too. After nearly 3 years of use the leather is just starting to show wear on the arms, nothing serious just the color getting lighter. I liked this chair so much I bought a second one for my office at work this past spring. My first one is actually a darker mocha brown leather while the second is the newer brown that almost has a reddish tint in the leather compared to the brown of the original one. I have not had any issues with either chairs other than scratching up the wood on the inside of the arms from sitting down and getting up but that is normal expected wear. I weigh near 300lbs and have not experienced any issues at all with the lift cylinder in either chair and I use the home office chair at least 5 days a week minimum for at least an hour at a time and up to 10 hours at least 5 hours a week on up for nearly 3 years, I use the chair at work 5 days a week for 6-10 hours at a time so about 30-50 hours a week for 8 months now. When switching from the 3 year old chair to the newer one I don't notice much difference in support between the two so I would say they don't wear much as they both have near the same amount of cushion and support with one being 2 years older than the other.
With the experience I have had with my chairs I would recommend this chair to someone my size hands down. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP