Powered by Blogger.

Commodore II Oversize Leather Executive Chair in Black

Monday, July 18, 2011



[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
I recently purchased this chair after buying a smaller chair from target that wasn't extremely comfortable. This chair is roomier then I expected can handle both me and my girlfriend sitting at in the same time without problems and easily keeps me comfortable for long periods of time. The armrests are well padded as is the rest of the chair. I assembled this chair by myself in about 30 minutes maybe less I wasn't using a stop watch or trying to go extremely fast. If you can get one like I did for around $250 or even a little more it's worth all the money. I don't see having to replace this chair for a long time, the leather is soft and comfortable, and the chrome base and armrest give it a nice modern touch. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP