Powered by Blogger.

Brr !

Monday, July 18, 2011

At 9C (48F) with constant showers it does not feel at all like summer. I came into the classroom this morning to find Medusa still safely on the wall and now that his beard is firmly attached Poseidon joined her. Even though we are only a few days away from the holiday we can't start clearing the classrooms as we have an open evening on Wednesday where parents are invited to come in and see their children's art work (and talk to us if they have any issues with their children's reports.)




This evening I have only had time to paint half of the kitchen ceiling as I had to go to Tesco's first to get fuel and cheap vinegar which I use in the rinse water when I wash the carpets (just the vinegar not the fuel). And no the place doesn't smell like a chip shop afterwards.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP