Powered by Blogger.

Home Love

Friday, March 26, 2010

It was my birthday this week and my parents kindly gave me some money to buy something I'd like. I chose a book called Home Love by Megan Morton and I can't wait to curl up on the couch to read it!



This week I've also been looking at kitchen designs. We're not intending to renovate the kitchen yet but I want to have the basic layout in mind so that we don't waste any money installing anything nearby that will have to move.

I haven't found exactly what I want yet but I do know that I like kitchens that open up to the outdoors and I love island benches (don't we all)!

Here are a few that are inspiring me. I think the last layout would suit our space the best.









0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP