Powered by Blogger.

Shirts Done.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Completed the 2 shirts for Romas, after an emergency dash to town to get some more white sewing thread, and also made one of the wardrobe curtains. I'm not a natural seamstress so I was quite pleased with myself. The other curtain will have to be washed first before I remake it with the new muslin. On the way to town a large hare ran ahead of the car for a while before turning into a field. Linas wasn't quite quick enough with the camera even though the hare stopped and looked at us for a moment.
It is so good to see the trees start to turn green. Compare this to the same tree last Sunday, not a leaf in sight.
We had some very heavy rain showers and I managed to catch that beautiful yellow light that sometimes happens just before the deluge.




My next door neighbour has been re-shaping his lake. He's got rid of the wet ground where the moorhens nested and made the banks much steeper. Instead he's made a small island which will keep the nests safe from marauding cats. Bad cats ! On the good side, one of my gang left a large (dead) rat on the doorstep this morning. Yuk!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP