Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday Romas .

Friday, October 31, 2008

Today is Romas' birthday.!

His brother gave him 30 bars of chocolate and by request I made 12 of them into a giant chocolate brick. He, Jake and Linas started on this for breakfast accompanied by chocolate icecream and coffee in various combinations. I can think of worse things a 19 year old could be doing. He has the rest of his band staying over, (they are doing a photo shoot with Gemma tomorrow), and they have spent the day shooting each other with air rifles. I cooked an enormous pasta bake, followed by a chocolate gateau which hopefully will have lined their stomachs for the drinking session I know they have planned for this evening outside in the barbecue area.
Gemma and I had fun looking through Romas' photo albums and I managed to narrow my selection down to just a few to share with all of you out there.

Aged 27 weeks, in our garden in London.

Not quite 2 years old out on Wanstead Flats with ...... Sprite?


2 years old and absolutely gorgeous.




3 and a half and full of mischief.



4 years old with little puppy Zulu.
I wonder how the front door got so muddy?



7 years old with Zulu.







15?




16? looking a little exhausted after several hours surfing.









19 today!
All grown up into a handsome young man.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP