Powered by Blogger.

Raindrops On Roses.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am hoping that the sight of this wet but beautiful rose over the front door will calm me down . I am seething at the moment having received a truly rude email from a school Principal in NZ basically saying that the email I sent along with my CV is a load of old rubbish and they only employ teachers of the highest standard. There was no need to be so rude, a simple thanks but no thanks would have done. What really makes me laugh is that this school with 'the highest teaching standards' sent me an email with a massive typo , a whole word missed out. So much for their standards. I certainly wouldn't want to work in that school.

It's been another wet day and as I stopped to post a letter I could see small clouds forming in the valleys.
In the garden the soft rain had left little crystal drops on the flowering grasses,

and on the spiders' webs making then look like miniature chandeliers. It is only when they are wet that it becomes clear just how many of these hammock webs there are.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP