Powered by Blogger.

Going Batty.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A frosty start to the morning but the rest of the day has been warm and sunny. The children had their afternoon story sitting out on the no-mow in the sunshine. Sadly I don't get to do the end of day story as I always have to listen to children reading. Romas met me at school after his 3 day train journey going up to Lancaster Uni for his interview. He was impressed with the campus, I think the 12 bars were a winning point, but unfortunately the music department was very poorly equipped, no recording facilities, few practice rooms, not even a drum kit, ( they are having a big refurbishment ready for 2012! ) so even if they offer him a place he would not be interested. I am still pleased that he got to see a proper campus as that gives him something to compare North Devon College with.

As I hadn't taken any photos today I went for a stroll up the hill when I got home. Percy was out in the field and is now almost as big as her mother Coral. What caught my eye though was a pair of pipistrelle bats flittering about only 6ft above my head. The above very blurry shot is the best of many that I took.

And oops, they've flown out of shot !

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP