Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 23, 2007






The "daily" home tours are not consecutive if you haven't figured that out by now. I'm just too busy figuring out how to work everything that I don't have much time left at the end of the day :)

Here's a peek at the dining room. It is its own room off the kitchen. Three walls are exterior; two with nice windows and a single French door. There are no blinds up yet ... I love the views and won't do much other than simple Roman or cloth roller shades. We're not a "formal" type of family and didn't want a "formal" type of dining room. The table and antique sideboard were purchased when we got married (26 years ago). As soon as I get some stools, we can eat at the kitchen counter.

See the cuckoo clock hanging on the wall. A recent find at a "junk" store. Wasn't working too well when I got it home ... fortunately (?) it fell off the wall ... struck my head and nose ... I caught it in mid-air ... now it works just fine.

The dining room chandelier once hung in my grandparent's home.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP